- YOU, THE BUYER, MAY CANCEL THIS TRANSACTION AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO MIDNIGHT OF THE FOURTEENTH (14TH) BUSINESS DAY AFTER THE DATE OF THIS TRANSACTION. SEE THE ATTACHED NOTICE OF CANCELLATION FORM FOR AN EXPLANATION OF THIS RIGHT.
- You are hiring National Association of Family Services to provide you access to those benefits and services stated in your National Association of Family Services brochure and member packet. Those benefits include a discounted Legal Services Access Plan and a Financial Services Plan.
- I Hereby Authorize National Association of Family Services (“NAFS”) to charge my credit card account used in conjunction with this application for membership. I authorize my credit card financial institution to honor such charges. I understand NAFS will immediately charge my credit card for the One-Time Registration Fee. I further understand NAFS will charge my credit card account to collect Quarterly Membership Fees, beginning on or about six months after the date of this application. The Quarterly Membership Fee authorization shall remain in effect unless I notify NAFS of its cancellation by providing NAFS any form of notice (including a phone call) prior to a scheduled Fee.
This Plan Is NOT Insurance
- This plan provides access to certain providers for discounted services.
- The range of discounts for services provided under the plan will vary depending on the type of provider and service received.
- This plan does not make payments directly to the service providers.
- The plan member is obligated to pay for all services, but will receive a discount from those providers who have contracted with the discount plan organization.
Notice of Cancellation
You may cancel this transaction, without any penalty or obligation, within fourteen business days from the above date.
If you cancel, any property traded in, any payments made by you under the contract or sale, and any negotiable instrument executed by you will be returned within ten business days following receipt by the seller of your cancellation notice, and any security interest arising out of the transaction will be cancelled.
If you cancel, you must make available to the seller, at your residence in substantially as good condition as when received, any goods delivered to you under this contract or sale; or you may, if you wish, comply with the instructions of the seller regarding the return shipment of the goods at the seller’s expense and risk.
If you do make the goods available to the seller and the seller does not pick them up within twenty days of the date of your notice of cancellation, you may retain or dispose of the goods without any further obligation. If you fail to make the goods available to the seller, or if you agree to return the goods to the seller, and fail to do so, then you remain liable for performance of all obligations under the contract.
To cancel this transaction, call 800-585-3550. Or, mail or deliver the signed and dated copy of this cancellation notice or any other written notice or send a telegram, to National Association of Family Services at 2300 East Katella Ave., Suite 450, Anaheim, CA 92806 not later than midnight of the fourteenth business after the date of this transaction.
I hereby cancel this transaction.
Date Buyer/Member’s Signature
Note: Please be advised that, if payment by check, your check may have been deposited and has already cleared through your bank account. National Association of Family Services must send your refund within the next 10 days. It is your responsibility to contact your bank to verify funds in your account and to insure that any checks you may subsequently write are written against a balance from which this transaction has been accounted for.
Privacy Notice (Gramm – Leach – Bliley Act)
Any entity that retains personal financial information on behalf of their clients is now required by federal law to inform their clients of their policies regarding the privacy of client information. In the course of processing your application for membership, we receive significant personal financial information from our clients. As a client of our organization, you should know that all the information we receive from you is held in confidence as required by this Act and our ethical and professional obligations and responsibilities. This information is not released to other people or institutions, except as agreed to by you, or as required under applicable law, and is only available to those persons within our organization who have a need to know or deal directly with this information. We retain records relating to your services that are provided to you so that we may be better able to assist you in the future. In order to guard your non-public personal information, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with the highest professional standards. If you should have any questions regarding our policy, or if we may be of assistance to you with respect to any other matter, please contact a representative at our office.